(( RESERVE your seats now on ActBlue ))
Samuel J. Tilden Democratic Club presents
Congresswoman Carolyn B. Maloney
NY City Council Speaker Corey D. Johnson
as Recipients of the Beth R. Cosnow Award for Democratic Leadership
Richard M. Eggers
as Recipient of the Millard L. Midonick and Margot Gayle Humanitarian Award for Community Service
Thursday, April 19, 2018
6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
National Arts Club
15 Gramercy Park South
♦ RESERVE your seats NOW on ActBlue
(( DEADLINE for Patrons & Sponsors if you would like to be listed on the Invitation Card is Friday, February 16, 2018 ))
Tomorrow is the Presidential Primary. Please note that you should check the Poll Site Locator before you leave to vote as your poll site might have moved to comply with stricter ADA access rules.
Tilden endorses Hillary Clinton for President and reminds you to vote for all her delegates on the right of the Candidate column. Her delegates are the last 6 names in the right column. To download a copy of a sample ballot, click on the image to the right.
If you have any difficulties voting at your poll site or want to report a shortage of supplies or staff – Please contact District Leader Sandro Sherrod at 646-883-8683.
If you need Hillary campaign materials for a GOTV or visibility action – Please contact District Leader Louise Dankberg at 646-541-8716.
We have invited Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer to come join us at our next membership meeting. He will be updating us on his progress to facilitate better networking among community and neighborhood groups as well as his successful efforts to save money for New Yorkers who spent too much of their paychecks on “cashing fees”.
Tilden General Meeting
February 17th, 7:30 pm
123 East 15th Street and Irving Place, 2nd floor.
1. Call to Order
2. Adoption of Agenda
3. Adoption of Minutes
4. President’s Report
5. District Leader’s Report
6. Treasurer’s Report
7. Remarks from Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer
followed by a brief question and answer period.
8. Old/New Business
Next week is our Annual Donation Reception! This is a wonderful opportunity for you to get to know some of the great organizations that serve our community and that Tilden has made a pledge to support in their efforts. The reception wine and cheese reception will be held at Seafarer’s on the 2nd Floor on the 21st. Please take this opportunity to support the wonderful work of these groups as well as the work of the Donations Committee whose continued work has made this possible.
Tilden Donations Reception
October 21st, 7:30 pm
123 East 15th Street and Irving Place, 2nd floor.
Tilden has a handful of tickets for an event at the Waldorf Astoria for the Cuomo campaign on October 20th at 7pm. Tickets will be given to those who send an email to email@example.com until they are used up. So act fast!
The Democratic Coordinated Campaign has many events in the upcoming days leading up to the November 2nd General Election. They are now working to get votes for the entire Democratic Ticket and are working jointly. They need our help!
The coordinated campaign is looking for your help with visibility, canvassing, phonebanking and other events for the Democratic ticket. Please contact Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646 522 7211 to volunteer.
- They are canvassing every Saturday from 11AM-4PM in Manhattan out of 305 West 44th Street, Mezzanine, NW corner of 8th Avenue
- They phonebank every day of the week from 12-9PM. If you’re willing to call, they are ready for you to come in! They have phones, scripts, and friends to call with! Come in for an afternoon or evening shift at 305 West 44th Street, Mezzanine, NW corner of 8th Avenue
- They need your help on Wednesdays and Thursdays to cover the subway stops nearest you: at Union Square or along the Lexington line from 7:30-9AM or 5:30-7PM. Contact Danielle to find out which stop needs to be covered and to get palmcards.
- They also need your help for visibility at grocery stores, bagel places, greenmarkets, parks, and street fairs! Contact Danielle to get involved!
- For people who live in large buildings that we cannot canvass, we have a Neighbor to Neighbor call program. We will provide you with a list of registered voters in your building and a script and we ask you to call your neighbors and speak to them about coming out to vote. Please contact Danielle for call lists.
- If you are unable to do any of these things but would still like to help, please call Danielle! They have something for you to do!
Contact Danielle with questions or to RSVP at email@example.com or 646 522 7211.
It is less than 3 weeks to Election Day and we need to work hard to ensure a successful democratic turnout!
New Voting Machine Demonstration
Come try out the NEW Paper Based Optical Scan (PBOS)
voting machines being used in the upcoming elections
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
NEW LOCATION: Hunter College School of Social Work
129 East 79th Street, Room 1010, off Lexington Avenues
Congress Member Carolyn Maloney, State Senator Liz Krueger, State Senator José Serrano
Assembly Member Jonathan Bing, Assembly Member Brian Kavanagh, Assembly Member Micah Kellner
Council Member Dan Garodnick Council Member Jessica Lappin
Also co-sponsored by the East Side Democratic Club,
The Eleanor Roosevelt Democratic Club,
Lenox Hill Democratic Club, Lexington Democratic Club
and Tilden Democratic Club along with the
New York Democratic Lawyers Council
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
RSVP suggested to 212-725-8825 or RSVP@nydlc.org
Demonstration Courtesy of the
New York City Board of Elections
For more information on voting with the new machines please visit
To download a copy of the flyer, click here.