On Thursday, March 21st, The Tilden Democratic Club with co-host a forum for the candidates for Manhattan Borough President and Public Advocate for the City of New York. Other co-hosts include the Lexington, Lenox Hill, and Eleanor Roosevelt Democratic Clubs, the Manhattan Young Democrats, and ACT NOW.
Candidates will each have 15 minutes to speak and answer questions. The forum will be held from 7 to 9pm at New York New Church, 114 East 35th St, between Lexinton and Park Avenues.
The candiidates for Manhattan Borough President:
- Gale Brewer, City Councilmember, CD6
- Robert Jackson, City Councilmember, CD7
- Jessica Lappin, City Councilmember, CD5
- Julie Menin, former Community Board 1 Chair
The candidates for Public Advocate for the City of New York:
- Dr. Cathy Guerriero, Professor
- Letitia James, City Councilmember, CD35
- Reshma Saujani, former Deputy Public Advocate
- Daniel Squadron, State Senator, D26