On Thursday, January 21 at 7 pm we will hold our Annual Meeting. All qualified members will be able to vote for Officers and Executive Committee members for 2016, as well as for our Club’s Presidential endorsement.
The meeting will be held in our regular location, on the second floor of the Seafarer’s Institute (East 15th Street at Irving Place).
The Draft Agenda is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Presentation and acceptance of donation checks to community receipients
- Vote for Officers and Executive Committee*
- President’s Report
- District Leader’s Report
- Democratic Presidential Endorsement Vote
- Announcement of election results
- Swearing in of New Officers and Executive Committee
Adjournment and Merrymaking (hooting and hollering required)
(* Please note ballot box will be open for 1 hour)
Mark P. Thompson
President, Samuel J. Tilden Democratic Club
New York’s Club of the Year